IT’S A SMALL WORLD, ISN’T IT?
It makes sense, the best logistics and supply chain recruiters have worked in the industry.
Finding the right candidate for the client is all about who you know. Actually, it’s all about who we know. In taking what I have learned over the years as a hiring manager and matching it with my decade working in the logistics industry, At Small World, we focus on connecting good people with good companies, each and every time. We pride ourselves on working with the best clients in the business and we search for top talent everyday.
Global logisitics and supply chain is a vast system encompassing everything from raw material to the end consumer. If you are in the transportation, distribution, warehousing, logistics, supply chain, supply chain technology or manufacturing industries then you have come to the right place.
Logistics & Supply Chain
Top Talent, Interviewing, Hiring
Onboarding, Training, Employee Engagement
Promotion, Workplace Culture
Supply Chain Career Development
Logistics Career Development
At Small World, this is our focus:
Supply Chain, Logistics, Freight Forwarding, Transportation, Warehousing, Distribution, Procurement, Project Management, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Technology and Lean & Six Sigma
After 10 years in the logistics industry I know that wise use of time is what makes a great big world seem accessibly small, so we have structured our search techniques to deliver you the highest potential candidates based on your specific needs with a premium placed on efficiency.
- Access to the best industry logistics and supply chain professionals through networking and top trade association’s affiliations and memberships. We are able to leverage our network to source the best talent in the market for any given role.
- Pre-screening and presenting of candidates with video interviews and professional assessments
- Organic collaboration ~ The more we work with a corporation, the better we understand what makes a good cultural and professional fit.
- We attend leading global supply chain and logistics events to keep up to date with industry changes.
We also offer you a guarantee. If our placement leaves within a specified time, either your choice or their choice, we will replace them at no additional cost to you.
Click the picture link below to register with Small World
Whether you are new to the industry or you have been around the world a few times, we can help you to find that perfect new position. We can’t be successful in our careers unless we help YOU become successful in yours. All discussions are confidential. Our client pays the fee so there is no cost to you, the candidate.
Businesses need strong LEADERS to succeed.
Finding the right logistics and supply chain leaders is what we do best.
A retained executive search represents a very collaborative partnership between Small World and your organization.
The Retained Executive Search Process:
- First, we schedule an initial information gathering meeting with you and your hiring team to learn all we can about the company, position, culture and value proposition.
- We start with a very detailed review of the marketplace to determine a target compensation and to define and determine a process timeline that meets your needs.
- We develop a detailed search profile and sourcing strategy in partnership with your hiring team.
- Regular updates are provided throughout the sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and on-boarding stages.
- Job benchmarking and skill-based assessments are available to ensure we hit the target.
Why Retained Executive Search?
- Filling this position is critical and every day it isn’t filled costs you both time and money.
- Confidentiality is necessary and important.
- The role requires a high degree of specialization in logistics and supply chain.
- You need to find the most qualified, highly skilled, top performer in the industry.
- You need a recruiting team who understands logistics and supply chain terms and skills.
- Our retained searches receive top priority.
Sometimes Permanent Placement isn’t a permanent solution.
When you need to hire a professional contractor for project work we can help.