IT’S A SMALL WORLD, ISN’T IT?
It makes sense, the best logistics and supply chain recruiters have worked in the industry.
Finding the right candidate for the client is all about who you know. Actually, it’s all about who we know. In taking what I have learned over the years as a hiring manager and matching it with my decade working in the logistics industry, I focus on matching good people with good companies, each and every time. We pride ourselves on working with the best clients in the business and we search for top talent everyday. If you are in the transportation, distribution, warehousing, logistics or manufacturing industries then you have come to the right place.
Denise Montrose – Our Logistics Recruiter
Logistics & SCM Recruiter
At Small World, this is our focus: Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics, SCM, Distribution, Manufacturing, Lean & Six Sigma
After 10 years in the logistics industry I know that wise use of time is what makes a great big world seem accessibly small, so we have structured our search techniques to deliver you the highest potential candidates based on your specific needs with a premium placed on efficiency.
- Access to the best industry logistics and SCM professionals through networking and top trade association’s affiliations and memberships
- Pre-screening and presenting of candidates with video interviews and skills based reference assessments
- Organic collaboration ~ the more we work with a corporation, the better we understand what makes a good cultural and professional fit
We also offer you a guarantee. If our placement leaves within 3 months, either your choice or their choice, we will replace them at no additional cost to you.
Follow the links below to register with us and/or apply for open positions
*** “All Positions” is our combined effort with 1200 recruiters throughout the US, logistics and supply chain jobs can be found here too! ***
Whether you are new to the industry or you have been around the world a few times, we can help you to find that perfect new position. We can’t be successful with our careers unless we help YOU become successful in yours. All discussions are confidential. Our client pays the fee so there is no cost to you, the candidate.
Small World Is Using Video Interviewing
Video interviews allow us to connect more personally with candidates to find only the best talent for you, our client. This will enable you to make efficient and smarter hiring decisions.
With video interviews, we have the ability to pursue passive candidates who are typically hard to pin down. Although, passive candidates are not actively pursuing job opportunities, they may be persuaded into accepting an alternative job offer. Video interviews help us to connect with passive candidates by avoiding the hassle of needing to work around multiple schedules. You can relax and have peace of mind knowing that we are not overlooking or passing up any talent that could potentially be a great asset to your organization.
We offer written interview questions, taped one way candidate video answers, interactive two way taped interviews, or a combination of all three.
Utilizing contract workers through the back-office services of our partner, Top Echelon Contracting (TEC,) allows you to reduce your overall staffing costs and increase your staffing flexibility without the time consuming administrative and financial responsibilities associated with engaging contractors or employing personnel. TEC can provide a variety of staffing alternatives including:
- Traditional Contract Staffing
- 1099 to W-2 conversions
- Temp-to-Direct Hire
- Retiree Re-staffing
- Non-recruited candidates
How it works
TEC becomes the Employer of Record for the contractors we place and they manage the process and coordinate all of the financial, administrative, and responsibilities, including:
- Employment Paperwork and Forms (Contract, W-4, etc.)
- Employee Benefits Administration (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), etc.)
- Immigration Authorization (I-9 and E-Verify)
- Weekly Payroll funding and processing including:
- Federal Income Tax Withholding
- Social Security (employee and employer share)
- Medicare (employee and employer share)
- Federal Unemployment
- State Income Tax Withholding
- State Unemployment Insurance
- State Disability Insurance (if applicable)
- Worker’s Compensation Premiums
- Year-end W-2 Forms
- Expense Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit into Employee Bank Accounts