IT’S A SMALL WORLD, ISN’T IT?
It makes sense, the best supply chain recruiters have worked in the industry. Finding the right candidate for the client is all about who you know. Actually, it’s all about who we know. At Small World, we focus on connecting good people with good companies, each and every time. We pride ourselves on working with the best clients in the business and we search for top talent every day.
Global logistics and supply chain is a vast system encompassing everything from raw material to the end consumer. If you are in the supply chain, supply chain technology, supply chain analytics, manufacturing, distribution, warehousing or logistics industries then you have come to the right place.
Denise & Abby Montrose
Supply Chain Executive Recruiters
Top Talent, Interviewing, Hiring
Onboarding, Training, Employee Engagement
Promotion, Workplace Culture
Supply Chain Career Development
Logistics Career Development
The positions we most often fill are Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Director and VP Supply Chain but we are well versed in all Supply Chain and Logistics management positions.
WORK WITH US
After 10 years in the logistics industry, I know that wise use of time is what makes a great big world seem accessibly small, so we have structured our search techniques to deliver you the highest potential candidates based on your specific needs with a premium placed on efficiency.
- Access to the best industry logistics and supply chain professionals through networking and top trade association’s affiliations and memberships. We are able to leverage our network to source the best talent in the market for any given role.
- Pre-screening and presenting of candidates with video interviews and professional assessments.
- Organic collaboration ~ The more we work with you, the better we understand what makes a good cultural and professional fit.
- We attend leading global supply chain and logistics events to keep up to date with industry changes.
WE ALSO OFFER YOU A GUARANTEE
If our placement leaves within a specified time, we will replace them at no additional cost to you.
“I couldn’t be more pleased with Denise and her team. She found the perfect fit for our Supply Chain Director role.”
“The professionalism of this firm wowed me as a candidate and because of that I am now a client. I enjoyed working with them on both sides and look forward to our continued relationship.”
“I cannot thank Small World enough for their time and dedication. They went above and beyond in hiring our start up’s first ever Director of Supply Chain.”
Experts for Experts is a global management consulting and executive search network specializing in international transportation and logistics and supply chain.
Small World is proud to be a partner in E4E. Our network has offices strategically located in multiple countries ensuring we can offer our clients local knowledge and expertise across Europe, America, South America, the Middle East, Far East and Australasia. All partner companies are active on an international scale and count both internationally active corporations as well as national small and medium sized enterprises among their customers.
RETAINED EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Businesses need strong LEADERS to succeed
and finding the right logistics and supply chain leaders is what we do best.
A retained executive search represents a very collaborative partnership between Small World and your organization. We understand how important finding the right person can be and we work with you throughout each step of the process.
Retained Executive Search Process:
- First, we schedule an initial information gathering meeting with you and your hiring team to learn all we can about the company, position, culture and value proposition.
- We start with a very detailed review of the marketplace to determine a target compensation and to define and determine a process timeline that meets your needs.
- We develop a detailed search profile and sourcing strategy in partnership with your hiring team.
- Regular updates are provided throughout the sourcing, interviewing, negotiation and on-boarding stages.
- Job benchmarking and skill-based assessments are available to ensure we hit the target.
Why a Retained Search Makes Sense:
- Filling this position is critical and every day it isn’t filled costs you both time and money.
- Confidentiality is necessary and important.
- The role requires a high degree of specialization in logistics and supply chain.
- You need to find the most qualified, highly skilled, top performer in the industry.
- You need a recruiting team who understands logistics and supply chain terms and skills.
- Our retained searches receive top priority.
As Supply Chain Recruiters we know what companies are looking for in a hire.
Let’s get you the interview.
Get noticed with a resumé that puts your career story at the top of the pile.
- Free assessment
- LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter
- Targeted resumé
- Executive profile
Abby Montrose, CPRW
Certified Resumé Writer
Let’s get you the job.
Breeze through introductions, conquer the tough questions, seal the deal, and land your next supply chain job.
- Salary Negotiation
Denise Montrose, CEIP
Certified Interview Professional